Boca Raton Premises Liability Lawyers
We offer a wide range of cost-effective premium legal services for premises liability and slip and fall accidents.
HK Legal Group services clients in Palm Beach and Broward counties, including Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, West Palm Beach, Ft Lauderdale and more in premises liability injuries. Our Boca Raton accident lawyers assist clients in slip and fall and injuries sustained on the premises of a home or business.
Premises liability law in Florida states that property owners and tenants, both private and commercial, are in most cases liable for any accidents, injuries or other incidents that may occur on their property. This is because they are expected to maintain property that is safe and free of dangerous conditions that could lead to injury.
You can file a premises liability claim if you:
- fell down a pair of poorly lit steps at a parking structure in West Palm Beach;
- tripped on a piece of loose carpeting at a Boca Raton hotel and suffered serious bodily injury; or
- slipped on a wet floor at a grocery store in Ft. Lauderdale.
Our Boca Raton slip and fall lawyers can get you:
- medical bills (to treat any bodily injury);
- lost wages;
- pain and suffering; and
- long-term medical care, among other expenses.
Our Boca Raton premises liability law firm bills on a contingency basis for personal injury whereby we get paid a percentage of what you collect in the end.
Contact us today for your FREE consultation at 754-900-1529, email@example.com, or the form the to right of your screen.